Friday, October 5, 2012

Living my life

After all the stress I have gone through these lasts months now I'm finally living my life the way I should, I'm doing things I want to do and not letting things that doesn't matter make me sad or angry. Finally I think my life is in a point where everything is the way it should, I also have some problems but just a few and it's ok.

Now I think it's time to focus on my life because all this time, the 21 years I have lived, I have done a lot of things for the other people and not for me, but now I will focus on me first and then in others, I think is time to open myself to someone who loves me,  having a healthier way of living or just do things I like.

It may sound selfish but I don't care, it's my life and I'm going to live as if everyday was the last day.

2 comments:

  1. Hola, muy buenas tardes, ¿qué tal estás por estos lugares? Espero que maravillosamente bien al igual que tu interesante blog. He disfrutado de unas cuantas de tus entradas y me han parecido muy entretenidas, enganchan al bloguero. Tienes un espacio/ blog muy recomendable y te doy la enhorabuena por ello, espero que sigas creciendo y que no lo abandones. Seguiré visitando tu blog para ver las restantes entradas y las nuevas que subas. Te deseo muchísima suerte y espero que pronto subas un nuevo post con el que nos sorprendas.

    Ahora, si no es mucha molestia para ti, me gustaría invitarte a mi blog especializado en la saga TOMB RAIDER. Si te gusta el mundo de Lara Croft (videojuegos, películas, modelos, cómics, wallpapers), la primera protagonista femenina cibernética, este es tu espacio. Ponte al día con las últimas noticias. Infórmate de sus últimas horas.
    !TOMB RAIDER EVOLUTION!
    http://tombraidermania.blogspot.com.es/

    Un gran abrazo desde Málaga, y siento de corazón autocitarme, pero es la única manera que tengo para darme a conocer.

    ReplyDelete